[Owasp-board] Board Attendance Fabio - VOTE REQUEST

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Aug 18 18:54:14 UTC 2015

The vote is mandatory per bylaws. Let's do it.
*
**I move we vote to decide whether to remove Fabio from the board per
our bylaws. Any second?*

/Failure by a board member to meet the 75% attendance requirement after
any tabulation will cause a mandatory vote of confidence by the
remaining board members, whose votes will be publicly recorded.  An
overall vote of "no confidence" is recorded if half or more of the board
members vote for it, which causes the board member in question to be
instantly removed from their seat on the board.

/Does anyone second this request to vote?

Thank you all,
Jim

PS: When it comes back to me, my vote is NO do NOT remove Fabio from the
board.

--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member