[Owasp-board] Board Attendance Fabio

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Mon Aug 17 03:55:31 UTC 2015

As noted above, the pain needs to be shared around. I've made more than my
fair share of unsociable board times, including 4 am and 5 am meetings. I
don't expect 100% attendance under those circumstances, as there's no good
time for all of us, and I am sure with missing two board meetings this
year, I am perilously close to hitting that 75% mark as well. That said, as
long as the unsociable hours done for me and Jim for the rest of the year,
there's no reason why I will not be at the rest of the Board meetings this
year.

thanks
Andrew