[Owasp-board] Board Attendance Fabio

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Fri Aug 14 15:05:00 UTC 2015

I will admit that the last meeting time was inconvenient for me as well,
but the the idea was to spread around the pain of meeting times.  Andrew
and Jim have suffered through early and late meeting times as well.  It is
not a big deal, and is almost expected, that you will miss a meeting or
two.  That is OK.  But I'm not sure you can say "It was at midnight" for
the February and March meetings that were missed as well and I think that
was Jim's point.  Right now, you are OK, as long as you make the remaining
meetings this year.  If you don't, then a vote COULD be taken to remove
you.  That said, considering you aren't running for re-election, I'm not
sure what the point would be in removing you so close to the end of your
term anyway.

~josh