[Owasp-board] Board Attendance Fabio

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Aug 14 10:04:52 UTC 2015

Fabio,

I was in the process of updating the board attendance when I noticed
this.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wpaOCBP-qrnde0sLiglDMJOUCtse6oB-zf3ONCkWgZk/edit?pli=1#gid=6

I do not blame you for missing meetings at midnight. We might want to
revisit this policy since the board is so global.

--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member