[Owasp-board] Board Attendance Fabio

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Fri Aug 14 08:37:26 UTC 2015

Jim,

Thanks for checking my attendance to the Board meetings.

The meeting this week was at midnight (Irish time) based on the schedule published:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board#tab=Agenda_for_2015_Meetings <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board#tab=Agenda_for_2015_Meetings>

I’m afraid cannot attend during those hours so will appreciate if the times could be reviewed?

Please don’t worry about the next one, I will be in San Francisco time zone (PST).

Regards,

Fabio Cerullo
Global Board Member
OWASP Foundation