[Owasp-board] Hawaii Conference

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Aug 11 18:44:16 UTC 2015

See my earlier comments, Tobais. Hawaii is scattered over several islands with a small tech community. Chapter meetings are difficult to rally.

I plan to propose a regional conference in 2016 on Kauai and see how it goes with the hopes of doing a larger APAC conference in 2017 on Oahu if 2016 goes well. My wife is awesome and is helping - she is calling to get pricing info.

I'll keep you posted.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico