[Owasp-board] For Discussion - Hourly contractor for wiki housekeeping

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Aug 10 19:22:37 UTC 2015

> It's not very encouraging for volunteers to feel left outside when plans like this arise and we have been trying to work out, at least from out part, better content for the projects.

The wiki editors have been 100% transparent in our work and anyone can join. You must have missed our announcements, we will do more. Johanna, the effort to clean up the wiki is already underway. Please join us and let us know your plans, we will help. A new group does not need to be created.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member