[Owasp-board] For Discussion - Hourly contractor for wiki housekeeping

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Mon Aug 10 13:30:26 UTC 2015

there is a clarification needed of something as simple as who is
now Responsible for the Wiki it's not the community it's not a member of
the board it is Paul and his hired staff.

Thx Tom. I did not know that and I believe neither did Timo.

>This is not OWASP of 2004... There is a large amounts of funding spent on
people hired to manage to policy and work per there job descriptions. Let's
be careful to let them do just that.

How do this staff knows what kind of content is relevant or not? I don't
think that formula is working well right now. That content has not been
properly updated since Sarah's Baso's was Executive director.

*If I* was the content manager of this site, this was long time updated
;-P. If OWASP is already paying staff to do this then why is not updated? I
think that the problem is that the staff is not familiar with the content
so how can they change this content or know what is relevant?

The actual content is very outdated and irrelevant to sec folks. Again
I don't think paying another contractor without any know-how of the content
will help clean the wiki properly and highlight relevant content.It will be
a waste of money.

Regards

Johanna