[Owasp-board] For Discussion - Hourly contractor for wiki housekeeping

Timo Goosen timo.goosen at owasp.org
Mon Aug 10 09:21:29 UTC 2015

I still feel that people on the project task force should have delete
rights on the wiki.

If people want to see stuff for archiving purposes they can use archive.org
to view the page.

The owasp wiki looks sloppy at the moment and we should clean it up.

I think if you give Johanna and I delete rights on the wiki it would do
much more good as opposed to hiring somebody who is not familiar with the
content or the projects.

Regards.
Timo