[Owasp-board] For Discussion - Hourly contractor for wiki housekeeping

Noreen Whysel OWASP noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Sun Aug 9 20:53:13 UTC 2015

Bev,

If it is unknown that a wiki page has an older version that redirects to it then it's history is hidden. There would need to be a category that replaces "FIXME" with "Archived" or something similar for the archived page.

Another issue I just thought of: If a page is simply archived it will still show up in search. This is not a problem if the page redirects to a newer or more relevant one. But could be if it is not clearly tagged as an archived/outdated page.

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation