[Owasp-board] For Discussion - Hourly contractor for wiki housekeeping

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Aug 9 20:47:17 UTC 2015

Deleting and Redirecting are both prudent wiki curator activities
depending on the resource in question.

* For "junk" pages with absolutely no content or history to preserve,
marking a page for deletion is prudent. And please note, we do not
initially delete - we just mark a page for deletion.
* For pages with older good content, we either want to just mark it as
archived, or redirect to a page on the same topic that is more relevant.
These are often tough decisions - and they can be reversed out pretty
easily.
* We try to always err on the side of redirecting over delete.

Aloha,
Jim

--
Jim Manico