[Owasp-board] Hawaii Conference

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Aug 7 23:36:36 UTC 2015

There is sadly no local chapter in Hawaii. I was aiming for a larger
conference. It is very expensive to travel to Hawaii for most so I think
a larger effort is prudent to make the trip worth it. I am happy to be
boots on the ground. I was hoping to do something in coordination with
the foundation.

- Jim

--
Jim Manico