[Owasp-board] Hawaii Conference

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Aug 7 23:32:52 UTC 2015

Proposing as a regional conference via the local chapter? If so, that is
all in your court and more power to you.

Get great speakers and people will follow. Provide a professional site and
handout and people will realize it's the real deal and hawaii is a benefit
but not the primary reason for people attending.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board