[Owasp-board] For Discussion - Hourly contractor for wiki housekeeping

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Aug 6 21:15:11 UTC 2015

Hi Jim

Volunteering for these tasks is quite a lot of work apart from being very
boring and little rewarding and I understand why we don't have 'brave'
souls for this.

The board is considering to pay someone(or even more than 1 person) but I
think you should also consider to create a program to provide perks or
bounties to volunteer's work that is actually a lot of work or tedious like
this? Look around how other communities does this .
Some ideas here:
http://www.volunteerpower.com/articles/motivate.asp

I would like to help but go and label pages is way too much and I think for
other members that most of the time work full time (apart from being a
tedious and boring task)

Deleting is faster and easier for me. I understand if you do not want to
provide us admin rights but I cannot go and sit labelling in the wiki code
pages , way too much work.

regards

Johanna

>>> https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:FIXME/delete