[Owasp-board] For Discussion - Hourly contractor for wiki housekeeping

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Aug 6 19:28:44 UTC 2015

Johanna,

What we have done so far is clean up the most popular pages that return from Google search results to clean up our many "front doors". I have plenty of personal scripts and tools to help this process as well. Lets talk more offline around how we can help your team clean up the many project pages.

A past process had project pages split into a dozen or more small files which ended up being confusing and not really helpful for most. I think many of these need to be cleaned up or removed...

--
Jim Manico
Global Board Member