[Owasp-board] For Discussion - Hourly contractor for wiki housekeeping

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Aug 6 18:19:24 UTC 2015

Hi Jim

Thanks for clarifying.
Do we have a process that is clear for everyone ? Like a wiki page of the
'wiki editors' with instructions? ;-)

I think that it was not clear for us the activity of the Wiki editors.

The project inventory needs a huge clean up , especially from those empty
wiki project pages ;-)
When you are so far for the contractor part, let us know so we can
specify/label those pages we want delete actions on since we are no admins,
although it's a lot of work go one by one editing and labelling information.

Regards

Johanna