[Owasp-board] For Discussion - Hourly contractor for wiki housekeeping

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Thu Aug 6 13:56:19 UTC 2015

One of those FIXME is about WebScarab which I do not agree

WebScarab is still in use and should not be deleted. I would like to
classify that content as 'Low Activity' or Inactive, especially for
valuable content projects but not actively maintained.

@Noreen: I can create categories but I cannot delete wiki pages that have
been created. You must be an admin:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_delete_a_page

Regards