[Owasp-board] For Discussion - Hourly contractor for wiki housekeeping

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Aug 4 18:31:45 UTC 2015

Michael

There is significant work done in the area already. The Wiki editor group already set up a content tagging system and we have been using it.

I think it is a great idea to pay someone to help accelerate this, but we certainly do not need to start from scratch thankfully.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Wiki_Cleanup

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico