[Owasp-board] For Discussion - Hourly contractor for wiki housekeeping

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Aug 4 17:52:51 UTC 2015

All great thing and I'd want to use the systems we have in place for sure.
My comment/idea is that we've tried to do this from a volunteer angle for
many years. Loe their effort and what they've done.

But, we need a bit more focus. Let's pay a few bucks and just get some
dedicated time on it for awhile.

--
Michael Coates | @_mwc <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=_mwc>
OWASP Global Board