[Owasp-board] For Discussion - Hourly contractor for wiki housekeeping

Noreen Whysel OWASP noreen.whysel at owasp.org
Tue Aug 4 17:46:24 UTC 2015

Michael,

There is a category called FIXME that the wiki editing project uses to tag content that have errors. I do not know how active that team is at the moment but we can use these tags to label pages with errors. It would be good to start with labeling tools we already have in place.

I would actually be happy to run an editathon at AppSecUSA as part of my chapter leader workshop. I was hoping to find members of the wiki editing team to help out.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:FIXME

Noreen Whysel
Community Manager
OWASP Foundation