[Owasp-board] Minutes 4/29/2015

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Thu Apr 30 19:42:14 UTC 2015

Hello Matt, All.

I did a quick scan through the minutes from yesterday's call and overall
really good.  Thanks Matt.

I did a couple minor edits to text for clarity, plus I added a clear
statement on what the motion was for the Summer of Code motion.
Added:  Motion is ‘should Board approve the updated proposal on process and
funding for a Summer of Cord program?
While it may have been obvious to those on the call that we were discussing
the updated proposal, its always a good practice to clearly write down the
actual motion being voted on.

Oh...at end of minutes, I thought we've agreed that the next board meeting
is actually Friday evening in Amsterdam, so the 3 BoD members who are not
traveling, will be able to dial in from the US.

Thanks Matt,
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director