[Owasp-board] small donations - click to donate

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Apr 27 21:51:57 UTC 2015

Hello,

We have been using PayPal as a vehicle for micro donations for quite some
time.  At one point, there was a PayPal button on every chapter page.
Recently, it was added to the LATAM Tour pages as a way to earn some local
support.  An example of the button can be found on the Spain chapter page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Spain  Over time, it seems as if some of
the donate buttons on the wiki route to PayPal, and others to RegOnline.
You will notice on the Spain chapter page, they actually have both.

This button as well as other ways to donate are also listed on the "Donate
to OWASP" page on the wiki:  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Donate

The PayPal button is preferred over the RegOnline platform for smaller
donations simply because of assessed fees, but the RegOnline donation
option works well for "official" chapter supporters and larger donation
amounts.

Kate

--

Kate Hartmann