[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer of Code Sprint Proposal - to be discussed at board meeting on April-29

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Mon Apr 27 17:09:59 UTC 2015

Hi all,

it's been great seeing this extensive discussion and exchange of a lot
of ideas and comments on this topic. I can see that everyone wants the
best for OWASP, the challenge is to find a joint common was forward. If
possible, I would like to focus this discussion and lead to the next steps.
So I added the topic to the next board meeting agenda on April 29 at
12:00-13:00 PST.
(Btw. all board meetings are open and public, so feel free to listen in,
there will also be a recording afterwards.)

https://owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings#tab=Agenda_for_2015_Meetings

*Could maybe Fabio (or another volunteer) write up a consolidated final
proposal including the accepted feedback by Tuesday April-28, so that we
could possibly vote on it or discuss the details / amend it on Wednesday
April-29? **
*
Thanks, Tobias

Tobias Gondrom