[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer of Code Sprint Proposal

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Apr 25 22:23:39 UTC 2015

Michael,

AppSensor is an outstanding OWASP project that I personally use, endorse
and feel is an appropriate flagship project. It's also well maintained
by John Melton and other members of the team, with code last checked in
8 weeks ago. Excellent.

My other comments were off track.

The main goal of my participation in this thread is to ensure we fund
projects with the right focus, not to give you a hard time about
methodologies and past work you did for OWASP, my apologies.

- Jim