[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer of Code Sprint Proposal

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Sat Apr 25 20:02:11 UTC 2015

I think we need to sit down and think of a yearly plan for projects.

That means , a complete approach on how to motivate , sponsor , support,
and maintain project initiatives.

Most activities around projects have been ad-hoc, and driven by little
planning.

we should think of activities on a yearly base that we would like to
organise (such as summer of code ,summits etc)

A complete program for projects, so they can be nurtured and be able to grow

Clear rules and conditions for participation are important in order to have
clear expectations

regards

Johanna