[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer of Code Sprint Proposal

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Wed Apr 22 12:48:09 UTC 2015

Josh

Thanks for your comments.

We could indeed lower the number of slots to 8 and be in the 12k region. If more slots are required then the project leaders could 'obtain' an additional slot by using their project funds.

Not sure about the requirement of project leaders using their own funds FIRST in order to participate. What about an amount matching programme? For example, if the project wants to 'obtain' a slot using their funds, OWASP could fund an additional one. We will incentivize project leaders using their funds but we will not set a requirement that probably will become a road block for some projects.

Fabio

Sent from my iPhone