[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer of Code Sprint Proposal

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Tue Apr 21 16:39:38 UTC 2015

Matt

Thanks for your words and support.

Based on the Project Budget allocation for 2015 we have available 50K for project related activities. Please see below:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Community_Engagement_-_Payments

I will appreciate the questions/comments from other fellow Board members as I would like to formally bring this to an evote by the end of this week.

Regards
Fabio

Sent from my iPhone