[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer of Code Sprint Proposal

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Mon Apr 20 20:36:09 UTC 2015

Well Google pays $5500 per student for a 3-month project. However in my
opinion money is not the most important incentive here and should not be.
There is a never ending debate about this in the GSOC community as $5500 is
a lot of money for some countries and not so much for others. I believe
that $2000 or even $1500 for 2 months is ok for a non-profit organization
like OWASP. I would appreciate other opinion on this as well.

Kostas