[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer of Code Sprint Proposal

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Mon Apr 20 18:54:30 UTC 2015

We have a good momentum in GSOC with 18 slots last year. Ideally we'd like
to keep a rather high number of slots even if this means reducing
reimbursment per student. The proposal is actually based on an improvement
of the GSOC model we've been running for the past 3 years so from my
perspective it's rather safe. Of course I understand your concern, but
given the interest from the community and project leaders, we'd like to
have as many slots as possible.

Kostas