[Owasp-board] (no subject)

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Thu Apr 9 21:44:53 UTC 2015

Hello!  Very cool that you are nominating yourself for the role of
Compliance Officer.  There is a pretty good description of OWASP's policy
and process here:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Governance/Whistleblower_Policy

I would say to start by taking a look at that and seeing if it still
interests you.  Our Compliance Officer from last year, Martin, has said
that he is willing to do it again as well.  I'm wondering if it wouldn't be
a good idea to have like a Vice Compliance Officer to give him some help
when situations arise and give him somebody to bounce ideas off of.  Just
throwing the idea out there since this is the first time I've seen someone
volunteer to fill the role rather than be asked (which I think is awesome
BTW).

~josh