[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Apr 8 02:12:17 UTC 2015

I think this is fair input Kevin.

What if we plan this year with the intention of making it a yearly
endeavor and roll it out in 2016? That way we are not rushing to spend
30k and instead we do careful planning, get these funds formally in
the budget and then roll it out with more grace? I think that's better
for the foundation.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico