[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:53:13 UTC 2015

So whats needed?
A wiki page and a call for feedback and volunteers?
No, I'm not offering to help I'm afraid (nowhere near enough time).
I agree its important that the initiative is set up correctly, I'm just
worried it will die if too many people are raising objections and not
enough are pushing for it to happen :/

We could _really_ do with it with GSoC not happening for us this year...

Cheers,

Simon

--
OWASP ZAP <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ZAP> Project leader