[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Apr 7 16:37:10 UTC 2015

+1 I agree with Johanna. I participated and watched the entire email
chain last year. I am again NOT saying that anyone was unethical, but it
was confusing, there were several who leveraged complaints and it felt
very disorganized and chaotic.

This is just my opinion.

I would love to understand (1) how the process will work and (2) how
'conflict of interests' will be handled before the board votes on this
rather large budget request. This is nothing special to this potential
project, it's something we do or should be doing for any OWASP activity.

Aloha,
Jim