[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Tue Apr 7 12:57:39 UTC 2015

Regarding step #5, last year we asked project leaders to provide the number
of slots they would like to get, match them with corresponding proposals
and provide short justifications. In the very few cases that the org team
considered that the requested number was not feasible (e.g. Not enough
mentors) we contacted the project leaders and managed to solve every issue.
In the end every leader got the slots they requested.
I suggest we either follow this approach or pre-assign let's say 1 slot per
project.

Kostas