[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Apr 7 12:49:37 UTC 2015

Sounds fair to me.

With one suggested addition: if there is disagreement in step #5, I like
to see this reported to the org team / board / community for resolution
without conflict of interest.
If the teams agree with the resolution of step #5, I am happy and favour
to go ahead. If there is serious disagreement, I like to hear about it.

Best, Tobias