[Owasp-board] OWASP on OpenDNS Malware Block List

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Apr 4 17:05:20 UTC 2015

This is a mistake in blocking owasp.org from opendns.... Not much we can do
here Bev per my understanding except to forgive them and monitor to ensure
it does not happen again.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Apr 4, 2015, at 10:03 AM, Bev Corwin <bev.corwin at owasp.org> wrote:

Were the policies actually clear enough so that it was a "mistake"? I think
that as long as groups are committed to "continuous improvement" on
matters, with the board available to help clarify policy details,
particularly in regards to "particulars" that they are better off working
together to resolve them. However, I am opposed to "special treatment"
where certain groups are doing something, while others are not permitted to
do the same.

Bev