[Owasp-board] OWASP on OpenDNS Malware Block List

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Sat Apr 4 17:03:15 UTC 2015

Were the policies actually clear enough so that it was a "mistake"? I think
that as long as groups are committed to "continuous improvement" on
matters, with the board available to help clarify policy details,
particularly in regards to "particulars" that they are better off working
together to resolve them. However, I am opposed to "special treatment"
where certain groups are doing something, while others are not permitted to
do the same.

Bev