[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

Bev Corwin bev.corwin at owasp.org
Wed Apr 1 15:08:09 UTC 2015

Regarding education (vs schools) there are many excellent education
equivalencies by many great American organizations, as well. I think that
we should consider something similar at OWASP. Here is one example that I
think is very practical as a possible reference guide:
http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/hr/equiv.htm . Many others exist, so I would
recommend researching the topic. Especially in USA there is a strong
tradition of equivalencies, and as a non profit, would like to see OWASP
seriously consider them. I think that it is a mistake to incorrectly assume
that "school, college, etc." = education. Best wishes, Bev