[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Apr 1 13:34:44 UTC 2015

Its about setting rules and I based the information regarding Gsoc based on
the many threats I read in the mailing list and based on discussions when I
was at Google. I'm 40 years old and I do understand the situation regarding
age, but I already clarified my point.

Many project leaders have mentioned their dissatisfaction regarding how the
program Gsoc at OWASp has been run , the rules/criteria are just *an
example* are only a way to put some neutrality and order, I'm not saying
this *must *be this way or another

And btw I do not want to participate in this initiative. So please consider
me out of it and run it as you want it.

regards

Johanna