[Owasp-board] OWASP Summer Code Sprint Proposal

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Wed Apr 1 13:23:10 UTC 2015

Noreen

I should clarify better the situation related to age.

I think and based on otehr programs criteria, someone above a certain age
has more chances probabilistic speaking to have a fulltime job besides the
fact they want to participate in this internship. We want candidates full
dedicated instead of working part-time on their projects. This is a
situation seen in Gsoc and therefore is not about age discrimination, but
making sure that candidate is full time dedicated to the project.

regards

Johanna