[Owasp-board] On vendor neutrality and projects....

Eoin Keary eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sun Sep 28 15:53:53 UTC 2014

I'm against promoting owasp projects using respective orgs we work for unless they sponsored the project.

Our global owasp training events have no BCC or  manicode branding and we give  out our owasp credentials.

Adding links or associations to projects without real associations (sponsorship) is a bad thing.

I certainly don't think any board member should leverage such associations unless official and mandated.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988