[Owasp-board] Status of the JAWS Project

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Tue Sep 23 21:08:36 UTC 2014

>I would like to take the opportunity to ask who I could contact in making
this a success. I noticed mails on the leader list about how to set up
projects and so but lots of my mails remained unanswered.

Hi Maarten,

I fully understand an agree on your feelings. As a volunteer, I'm working
to setup a Project Review committee and we have published the proposal
recently .Our mission is not only to review, but to support and guide
projects to develop their full potential.

It is not official yet since we are in the process of approval, but based
on the responses so far, which have been positive, we will make this
official hopefully very soon.

I'll provide you with some recommendations regarding your project later
this week. We know that leaders need guidance and mentor-ship so we are
quite aware of the situation.

Please, I would like very much to answer those questions you have in mind
and help you in the process of re-activating your project.

Direct your questions to the Project Task Force (
projects-task-force at owasp.org)  and we will do our best to help you.

Best regards

Johanna