[Owasp-board] Elections and WASPY awards and community participation

johanna curiel curiel johanna.curiel at owasp.org
Fri Sep 26 22:28:31 UTC 2014

Hi Board

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there are no criteria to select 'WASPY'
winners in any category.

As I see it,  is just a popularity choice. Also quite difficult to
implement if you request people to vote based on a 'criteria'...

For some reason, the staff decided that  I was their choice, just as people
decided that the best chapter leaders where the Japan leaders...

I even was not aware of the existence of this award ;-P (Best Platform
Supporter)

regards

Johanna