[Owasp-board] Elections and WASPY awards and community participation

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Sep 24 14:45:05 UTC 2014

Came across this again so I'm digging it back up 20 days later.  I totally
agree that Johanna deserved the award.  I disagree that there wouldn't have
been metrics that could have been used here.  Some examples:

* Number of e-mails on OWASP-related mailing lists
* Participation in OWASP events
* Number of projects contributed to

~josh