[Owasp-board] Schwag Order Form?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Wed Sep 24 14:39:15 UTC 2014

The policy does say that exceptions can be granted.  I will make due with
the $500 if that's all that I can get, but this event is expected to draw
200-400 people at one of the largest universities in the US (and a major
computer science school).  I don't have any other funding source here so
this allocation could make the difference between having a handful of
stickers for people to take and having some really cool promotional stuff
to draw people in.  I would prefer the latter (hence my original request
for $1k), but am grateful for whatever I can get.  Regardless, I am meeting
with the planning team after next week's OWASP Austin meeting and would
like to have a decision on funding by then.  I'm in agreement that this is
an operational issue (not a Board one) so I defer to Paul as well.  My cc
of the Board was just for full transparency, not for approval.  Thanks!

~josh