[Owasp-board] Schwag Order Form?

Josh Sokol josh.sokol at owasp.org
Tue Sep 23 15:55:16 UTC 2014

I just want to be 100% transparent on my activities in representing the
Board.  To be clear, the OWASP Austin Chapter is preoccupied with LASCON on
the date of this event so organizing this event has been my own
initiative.  I have assembled a sizeable team to assist with the work, but
with the local chapter not participating, I need funds from the Foundation
to make it happen.  I appreciate the vote of confidence and will work with
staff to push the event forward and get funding.  Thanks!

~josh