[Owasp-board] Background check for Global Board members

Paul Ritchie paul.ritchie at owasp.org
Tue Sep 23 15:01:57 UTC 2014

Hi Paul here.

As suggested, I have reached out to Virtual Management already and asked
them about using their service for background checks on Board candidates.
I asked them to double-check how much info, if any, they may be able to
report on for our International Board candidates (non-US).  Lastly, I asked
for a quick estimate on cost to provide this service.

As I hear new information, I will let you know
Paul

Best Regards, Paul Ritchie
OWASP Interim Executive Director
paul.ritchie at owasp.org