[Owasp-board] Schwag Order Form?

Kelly Santalucia kelly.santalucia at owasp.org
Tue Sep 23 13:22:19 UTC 2014

Hi Josh,

This is a great outreach opportunity.  Thank you for taking the time to be
there and represent OWASP!

Any event that offers us a booth, we need to have a contract on file for.
I can work with you offline on getting this completed.

The funding <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Funding> allowed for outreach
is $500 per event.  For more information on how to request merchandise,
please see our merchandise page
<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Merchandise>.

If you have any addition questions, please let me know.

Kindest Regards,

--
*Kelly Santalucia*

*Membership and Business Liaison*