[Owasp-board] Schwag Order Form?

Tobias tobias.gondrom at owasp.org
Tue Sep 23 02:38:01 UTC 2014

Jim, Josh,

please, let's not have a board vote or discussion on every individual
purchase order of merchandise.

We have a process and am sure our staff can apply it.
And I am trust everyone will act impartial in the best interest of our
global organisation and we will all remember to clearly disclose and
avoid all conflicts of interest as outlined in our board code of ethics.

Am happy to look at the process if anyone thinks it is broken, but
please let's not discuss individual purchase orders on the board. Unless
someone wants to disclose a conflict of interest, in which case he
should just ask someone else to make the request and later abstain from
the discussion.

Just my 2cents.

Tobias