[Owasp-board] Background check for Global Board members

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Sep 22 23:14:29 UTC 2014

Fair point, Eoin. This issue is governed very differently from
country-to-country. I consider this "operations" and think we should simply
ask Paul his opinion and experience here and go from there.

Glad you brought this up, Fabio.

Aloha,
--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Sep 22, 2014, at 5:26 PM, Eoin Keary <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

We have an EU entity also.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988

On 22 Sep 2014, at 21:40, Fabio Cerullo <fcerullo at owasp.org> wrote:

Eoin, the Foundation is based in the US so the background check should be
originated there.

Jim, thanks for the support on this initiative... I also believe is
reasonable to vet staff/Board.

Josh, regarding scope we could use the same as currently used for OWASP
staff.

Paul, could you please provide an insight into how this is done for staff?

Thanks
Fabio